The calling

Personally, I believe that everyone has a calling. And no, I'm not talking about being a priest, a nun, a pastor, or anything else related to religion. Thousands, if not, millions of people have told their testimonies about being called by the One who started it all: God. And people who have been called, know it and have experienced the feeling. To the people who are in Christ; I believe that as you read this, you will know exactly what you will do in the near future. If it's not in the near future, then maybe, and hopefully, it's today. To the lost; I pray that in time you will be called back to the heart of worship.

Last week, I talked to a good friend of mine (whom I'm discipling right now). When I talked to him, I immediately asked him if discipling him was possible. To my surprise, he said yes. We sat and he asked why. I told him that I felt that as if he was missing something and he never knew what it was. And yet again, to my surprise, he said yes. So we talked and talked. To cut everything short, he felt incomplete.

A lot of people out there are missing something in their lives. Some (if not most) are just valuing their pride more. They engage in all kinds of vices to get along with people in hopes that these things would and could complete them. I tell you now, they won't. As everyday passes, these people will get to see themselves feeling more down until they reach the point of hurting the people around them. The addiction that has overcome them will lead to their ultimate destruction. Vices won't complete you; only God can.

I believe that a lot of people are in this situation right now. And I also believe that these people won't admit that they need help. I encourage you who are in Christ to look for these people. If you've been in this kind of situation, it will be a lot easier to talk to the lost. Godspeed!

If you're in this situation right now and you're reading this post, then I'm praying for you.

Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations. - Jeremiah 1:5

Comments

Popular Posts