Idle for months/years
After years and years of not checking this blog and just using my account for the sake of youtube, I've finally come to a point in where I'm missing something out. I mean, I love what I do and I love how I do it. I love life and all the experiences in it (good and bad combined), but for some reason, I keep getting this feeling of not being complete.
It's as if, something was really lacking. And now, I know what it is. I miss talking about my life (with or without readers) in ways that no one can ever see or imagine. I miss how I would simply talk about it and how many hours and hours and hours can pass as long as someone is fully interested in my story. I miss telling my experiences to other people about who I really am. I don't know. For some reason, I'd like people to ask me all the time how I've been doing and just simply reminisce about how life has been after 2012.
This one's a start. Let me tell you how I've been over the past few months and how I am now. It's the pen that works which makes life a written experience.
Comments