The Crossroads of Destiny
This post is for our class (for my self actually) which is to be written in a short bond that our TIC (Teacher-in-Charge) gave us. This letter that I'm about to post is supposed to be private, but since this will be a big part of my life, I thought, to share it with you guys. What is it about? You'll know. ;)
And here it goes...
I've waited a long time for this and I'm pretty sure that everyone in the class has waited for this TIME to actually come and set in; Seniors, seniors, SENIORS!
Expectations?
To you Sir H:
You've told us that you will treat us like ADULTS this school year and hopefully, your view on us won't change. I would also like to thank you and in advance as well. You became a part of our lives and from my point of view, you've helped us change one way or another. Thank you once again. :D
To my batch mates:
Ah yes. The batch that I learned to hate and love. We've been in this school for almost 11 years. Some have left and some have returned but life as a student goes on.
Through those 10 years of being in different rooms but being with the same faces, I really am happy to say that I got to know each and every single one of you, one way or another. Now that we're in our last year, I really am expecting this class to have UNITY and a LASTING FRIENDSHIP. Not only that, but this is also the part of our lives wherein we have to pick a choice. A choice that will change our life in years time.
Lastly, THANK YOU so much for everything. Never will I miss our Zoo trips, our Bataan trips, our Lakbay-Kalikasan trips, our MAKILING trip (lots of memories) and to the other trips whatever they may be. Haha. Once again, Batch 2010-2011, Thank you and Good Luck. ;) :-bd
And here it goes...
I've waited a long time for this and I'm pretty sure that everyone in the class has waited for this TIME to actually come and set in; Seniors, seniors, SENIORS!
Expectations?
To you Sir H:
You've told us that you will treat us like ADULTS this school year and hopefully, your view on us won't change. I would also like to thank you and in advance as well. You became a part of our lives and from my point of view, you've helped us change one way or another. Thank you once again. :D
To my batch mates:
Ah yes. The batch that I learned to hate and love. We've been in this school for almost 11 years. Some have left and some have returned but life as a student goes on.
Through those 10 years of being in different rooms but being with the same faces, I really am happy to say that I got to know each and every single one of you, one way or another. Now that we're in our last year, I really am expecting this class to have UNITY and a LASTING FRIENDSHIP. Not only that, but this is also the part of our lives wherein we have to pick a choice. A choice that will change our life in years time.
Lastly, THANK YOU so much for everything. Never will I miss our Zoo trips, our Bataan trips, our Lakbay-Kalikasan trips, our MAKILING trip (lots of memories) and to the other trips whatever they may be. Haha. Once again, Batch 2010-2011, Thank you and Good Luck. ;) :-bd
Comments