College, College, College

In 10 months, I will officially be in college \:D/

Plans:

As of now, my number one priority is to pass UP Diliman. Why? Well first off, RODIC'S! HAHAHAHA =)) Nah, joke :P Oh by the way, if you guys haven't tried the tapsilog at Rodic's, take my word, you'll love it :-bd


Back to business. In my family, majority of my cousins graduated from UP Diliman while the eldest of us all graduated from UP Los Baños. When I went to UP last Wednesday to pass my form, I didn't think that it'll be that fun. I mean, I've been there many times before but to be able to walk on its road, to have the soil on your shoes and to eat at one of UP's finest eateries, was definitely the time of my life. Erik, once again, thank you for touring us :D

Alternate plans:

If I don't get to pass in UP Diliman (Hoping that I would), my second choice will come into play; UP Los Baños. The problem with UP Los Baños is that it's miles away from home. If I am ever to go to Los Baños, I should be able to get a job. Yes, I will be a working student and I really need the money for the dorm. But I'll go home on the weekends to check-up on my parents and the others.

For now, fingers crossed, pray to God and hope to pass :)

Comments

Popular Posts