Summer?
Yes sir-rie! Hello Summer! :D :D :D
Well first off, I would just like to thank for the SY: 2009-2010. I personally, had a blast despite all of the drama that happened to my or our lives. To my batch mates, I thank you for the awesome year. I've learned a lot from all of you, and knew a lot of you guys better.
Those 'inuman' and UBE (Ultimate Bonding Experience- Haha, thank you Erik!) nights that made our bonding worthwhile. SY: 09-10- You've taught me a very valuable lesson. And I thank you for it. :D I'll miss you really, but you know what they say: 'Let go of the past and look forward to the future'. SY: 09-10, now I say adieu and once more, thank you. :D
Now now now! Summer won't be official till we forget what day of the week it is right? Haha :P
Comments