Plans for summer 2010
Whad up whad up peeps? :) It's been awhile hasn't it? Anyways, since I'm bored today and I have nothing to do, I'ma post the activities that I'm planning to do (hopefully) this summer. Some of the plans are going to be a challenge and not to mention, a MAJOR pain in the ass, but hopefully, I'll get through these things with no problems at all.
PLANS FOR SUMMER 2010:
1. Review for the Entrance Exams this April
2. Ride (bicycle) with a friend of mine
3. Swim (No doubt)
4. Food Trips in different places :D
5. Enroll in a dance class (Hip Hop - Yeah, I'm serious about this,
I've always wanted to dance ever since I was a kid)
6. Learn or CONVINCE my parents to teach me or get me
in a driving school since I'm turning 16
7. Spend the rest of the summer with my mates, no more no less :)
8. Make myself busy as much as possible (and by "busy" I mean by having FUN)
Comments