Someone special

Off-topic for now. I would just like to share some things I saw.

Well earlier, I went to our chapel to attend the anticipated mass for simbang gabi (I'm too lazy to attend tomorrow's mass, 4:30 AM). So yeah, I positioned myself somewhere at the back to check on my surroundings every now and then (I don't know why but I love to check on other people's doings for no reason at all).

Now on with the story. I was at the back and in front of me were 3 average teens and 4 or 5 kids. In the teens section, there was a couple. They were sweet (of course, what are you to expect from a couple ey?), cuddling each other from time to time and so many more. I, couldn't help it but just watch them from that very short distance. As I watched them, a question popped in my head: When will a person ever find that special someone?

3 things ran into my mind:

1st thought: When will a person ever find that special someone?
2nd thought: Beat the hell out of em because they were flirting with each other for like the whole mass
3rd thought: Couldn't help it, but had to agree with the fact : "They were meant for each other"

Comments

Popular Posts