A good friend
Here's a blog for me friend who's about to go into surgery (heart transplant), this 6th of January. I do hope everything goes well :|
His name is Kevin Volpe, a 46 year old lad, who loves old movies, youth baseball, long walks on the beach and loves to have fun with his buds, in person or across the internet. Mr. Volpe lives in Connecticut, USA. His work, is him being an umpire and when it comes to his leisure time, he goes on Ventrilo and plays with us.
Kevin is one of the best players in the game and he has made some awesome scores. Everyone (well not everyone) loves him because he's a comedian. He loves to make everyone laugh. He is a simple guy who loves to be around his friends :D
I've met him 2 years ago in his server. He was a push-over and he was really a pain-in-the-ass. He wanted everyone in his team to play serious and everything but after some time, he eventually learned that the game was just a game.
I wanted to post this because he is under some heart condition. I forgot the name of his condition but it's a serious one. It can be cured, though, through heart transplant and nothing else (as far as I'm concerned). He told me and a friend of mine that everything will be alright. He also told us that if he won't make it alive after the surgery, then that's it. I was startled when I heard that from him. It's as if he wasn't afraid if he'll make it or not, but he is pretty confident that he'll make it out of it alive and well. I still worry because I or we will never know what will happen on the day of the surgery.
Anyways, you'll always be in my prayers and I also hope that everything goes well. Take care of yourself Kev :D. We will always be here for you.
His name is Kevin Volpe, a 46 year old lad, who loves old movies, youth baseball, long walks on the beach and loves to have fun with his buds, in person or across the internet. Mr. Volpe lives in Connecticut, USA. His work, is him being an umpire and when it comes to his leisure time, he goes on Ventrilo and plays with us.
Kevin is one of the best players in the game and he has made some awesome scores. Everyone (well not everyone) loves him because he's a comedian. He loves to make everyone laugh. He is a simple guy who loves to be around his friends :D
I've met him 2 years ago in his server. He was a push-over and he was really a pain-in-the-ass. He wanted everyone in his team to play serious and everything but after some time, he eventually learned that the game was just a game.
I wanted to post this because he is under some heart condition. I forgot the name of his condition but it's a serious one. It can be cured, though, through heart transplant and nothing else (as far as I'm concerned). He told me and a friend of mine that everything will be alright. He also told us that if he won't make it alive after the surgery, then that's it. I was startled when I heard that from him. It's as if he wasn't afraid if he'll make it or not, but he is pretty confident that he'll make it out of it alive and well. I still worry because I or we will never know what will happen on the day of the surgery.
Anyways, you'll always be in my prayers and I also hope that everything goes well. Take care of yourself Kev :D. We will always be here for you.
Comments