Iago - "A sweet BADASS person"

Epic title isn't it? Hehe, thank Sir Sam :-bd

Earlier in our English class, our teacher was absent for some reason so our principal/deputy teacher, took over the class. Since it was him, I knew that the class won't be boring (I am not saying that our English teacher is boring) and I also knew that the class would have a good time (and that we had). He's one of the best teachers here in our school. Of course, what are you to expect from a Principal right?

Anyway, Iago, is an antagonist in one of Shakespeare's famous plays, Othello. According to our Principal (Samuel Geronilla), Iago is a character whom Shakespeare made as the most deranged, manipulative, cynical person. Of all his plays, Iago, has the most lines than any other character. No, Iago does not have "super powers", but what's so special about him is how he uses behavior as his weapon of choice. He implants words on the person's mind until that person gives in. Take my word on this one: OTHELLO IS A MUST!





Comments

Popular Posts