From epic to epick-er to epic-est

Yeah, the title FAILS, I know. Anyway, I am here to blog about something really interesting. I would just like to lighten up the mood a little :D

Here here! Tell me, what's the difference between a "planned" picture and a "stolen" one? Obviously, in the planned one, the outcome will be very decent. You would have the chance to change your mood a little and all.

For an instance, you would get something like this (here is a picture of my batch mate and our previous teacher-in-charge):




Now that is what I call a planned picture :-bd.


Now, the "stolen" one? Well, if you're the kind of guy who acts normal either in or not front of a camera, then you are safe. Unfortunately, if you're the kind of guy who acts like someone else, now that my friend is one big problem (seriously). Why? Check this out...




BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! - Nins

Now don't act weird or anything. He's not gay, mind you. For some reason, the person above, wore that "thing" and posed for the camera (well accidentally). Isn't it... epic?

Tips? Act normal, wherever and whenever, that is of course, if you want to end up like my friend above. Now we wouldn't want that to happen would we? Hahaha!

Comments

Popular Posts