Stars + Moon = Gratification


Stars + Moon = Gratification? Hmm...

Since Christmas is rapidly closing in, I am planning to go out of the house (with the family/friends or without them) and go somewhere, where I can find peace and quiet. A mountain would be a good choice right? Well, near our city, we have a place here wherein over looking is free for everyone to enjoy; the cool breeze, the stars, the moon and hmmm... the special someone? (Hehe... hopefully).
Everyone needs a vacation right? After all, it's Christmas, but since it's kind of hard to gather the family or the friends together, might as well improvise as soon as possible. I already made my first move (in secret). Every other night, I would go on top of our roof and I would sit there and I would just enjoy the breeze and the stars. It's good - trust me! Though my only problem is the possibility of an injury or worst... DEATH (BAD - *pouts*). But hey, I'm not a clumsy person and yes, I am still on my guard. I never think of positive things when it comes to bad, life determining and death defying acts - NO SIR!

Well guys, like I said, Christmas is rapidly closing in. I would just like to wish all of you a Happy Merry Christmas to you and especially, to your family.

Take Care.

Comments

Popular Posts