Parents...


Tell me, why is it that parents think they're better than their child (I know they are but there are some circumstances that they just can't accept the fact that their kid knows it better)?
I mean, they want you to respect them every single day even after you two get in a fight. If they ask you a question, and you answer them, they would get mad at you by answering their question. Like... what the hell? He/she asked, am I not allowed to answer it? Sure I know it's "respect" but for the love of GOD, their kid is the right one. Hell they don't even know what's happening to their kid in school or out.

Do you get the point that I'm trying to point out?


Everyone has the right to stand up for their self. That my friend is the funniest thing about parents. They act as if they know everything and they've experienced everything in their past life? Well they're NOT.

Comments

Popular Posts