...

I've mentioned to you guys before about our batch being the best of the best in our school right? Well, it's still is... no doubt. I won't take it back for any other reason.
Well, at this very moment, our class is sucking badly. Some of the people in our class won't even talk to each other. I mean seriously... it's like groups are forming in the class. We have this group who supports this one friend and another group who supports the other. It sucks! It really does. Imagine being a Junior and your class is acting like some little 9 year old kids. "Bati" and "Hindi Bati" are the words that little kids use whenever they're in a fight and sadly, even up to now. The difference though is our class compared to theirs. Not only that, this is just the start of the 2nd trimester and everything seems like it's already falling apart. Hopefully, the class would get along next year :]. That would be good and I mean really gooooood :]

Sometimes I would even wish of being a bridge to make both parties walk from different sides and would meet as one in the middle.

Comments

Popular Posts