US? If so... when?


Well... in one of my previous blogs, I told you guys about the crucial time when I went to the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) to get my passport. Months have passed and my mom has not told me plans about going to the states. In fact, she hasn't told me anything at all. Seriously, why would you even get a passport if you have no plans on using it. Right?
From time to time, I'd always ask her about the exact date and year. She would just give me a smile as her answer. One time, I asked her for the year. She told me that we will leave the country in 2012... which is 3 years from now. Heck! I can't even wait for that year. We still have no idea on what would happen between the years of waiting. As of now, I am thinking of the possible factors that might stop us from traveling to the states. One major factor would be the election that will take place next year on the 5th month. To be honest, I really am afraid on who will be our next President. Even though our current one sucks, she's still the ideal one to sit in the position rather than the next people to come.

The second factor would be leaving my Grandmother (father side), thus she's the last one I have left. She's still a strong and yet a very caring lady. My Grandmother is at her seventies and she's still in fine feather. If we head out to the states, then suddenly we receive a note that she's passed away, it will give us a hard time to head back to the country.

These are just 2 of the factors I am thinking of right now. Either way, it's still early to decide. We still don't have the money for the tickets. Hehehe. Oh well, back to work.

Comments

Popular Posts