Missing the good old days
I was browsing my old baby pics earlier for a project in our Values Education. So yeah... I was browsing, browsing, browsing... until finally, I recognized that my old pictures were just a shadow of me of what I was before. Not myself, but the environment during that time.
The breeze of the air before was cleaner and fresher than what we are experiencing now. Before, people knew each other really well. Our house before was kind of... AWESOME! It was just a clear and a clean house before with no problems at all. Just a small family who lived in a simple and yet an awesome house. Everything was just... perfect.
At this very moment, I really am missing the good old days. Seeing my baby pictures once again reminded me of who I really was before and how the world revolved around me during the late 1990's. Sucks though... the memories will just stay in my mind until I die.
Comments