Anger...

"Anger is an emotional state that may range from minor irritation to intense rage."

We all have it whether we like it or not. Anger is like your inner self waiting for a trigger. A trigger wherein if done fortuitously, that inner self of yours will burst out like a volcano in a limited amount of time. "Limited" by the sense of no warning at all.

Let me tell you a story...

Yesterday in our school, we have a batch mate who's "special". He doesn't like to be teased or else he would act abnormally. He would shout at the person or worse. Girl or not, that doesn't mean anything to him. He punches or shouts at the person whether it is a girl or a guy. He can't really control his anger that's why it's our duty to calm him with no physical contact but just, by words. Happily, he listens to us although there are some points, wherein you really have to give all you have to just calm him.

Anyway, back on topic. One of my batch mates yesterday was talking to him about something. So yeah, it was 4 in the afternoon, our teacher was out of the class room fixing some things for the upcoming week which is really a stress to all of us. The whole school was on practice for a dance that will happen next week. Since our teacher was out of the room, we were just there, chilling and talking to each other. We had our own business.

Then suddenly, a screech let out from our batch mate. 2 of my friends were there to calm him down. He did, although just for a second. I told my friend next to me "Don't you dare make me shout". So yeah, we were chilling once again and then, he got irritated again. He bit his teeth and let out another screech that was really irritating. I looked back to check the situation and seeing him got me really irritated. I let out a shout in where the whole class became silent. A shout wherein it echoed the whole room. Everyone became silent, all their eyes were on to me as I approached this "special" friend of ours (still shouting). I told him to go back to his seat while my batch mates were still listening quietly and yet startled. So... he went back to his seat and I told him about his attitude (still shouting) cause we're juniors (high school). He was just there, almost crying as he listened to me. It's a good thing that he didn't oppose me as I was talking, cause if it were to happen, I really have no idea what would happen to him. My last words were "Think about what you're doing!"

The minute I said that, I went back to my seat and still, the whole class was still quiet. My friend in front of me asked if I was really serious about the shout and I said yes. After that, everyone came back to their own senses and continued their business, yet they were still startled. Funny, no one talked to me after that situation except for one of my closest friend who's not afraid of me. Why? We both have the same attitude when it comes to behavior. He would also shout than use physical contact.




Comments

Popular Posts