Anger.. Part 2
Then, 2 of my friends came to me and told me that this "special" friend of ours cried. He got scared at me shouting for he only knew that I shouted for I only wanted him to just calm down. I have no idea why this was the first time he didn't oppose me. He just silently sat in his chair unlike the other years, if I'd shout at him, he would still oppose me. He would defend himself that one of my batch mates teased him. Then.. we would still have an argument.
Soo... after 15 minutes (with less people still talking to me), my close friend told me to go the library to just chill. He told me that everyone was really startled and he was the only guy in the class room who was laughing cause I made my friend cry. So yeah, we were just there, talking about the whole situation. We also joked about if we were to shout at each other, no one would even dare stop our fight. Hehehe.
As we were talking, a friend of mine went up the library to talk to us. I asked him if he really wanted to ask me earlier if I was okay. He said, yes but he can't do it. Then, Renzo who was one of my closest friends came up as well to check us. Rem, (who was the first guy to come up) told us that Renzo hid behind the table of our teacher. We all laughed (especially me) for this was the first time, Renzo saw like half of my anger. He also told us that he told Rem to go and ask me if I were okay. But sadly, he didn't even do it.
At that time, I was kind of weakened by my shout. My heart was pumping like never before. My body was shaking and my throat was really sore.
Don't think of me as one of the guys who 'blows one's own horn'. No sir. I did it for I wanted to calm him. If I approached him with a normal voice telling him to sit down, he would still argue with me, thus if this thing gets to our teacher, our batch will even be in more stress. I don't use my anger for no reason at all. I use it when I have a good reason to release it. I have a point, unlike the others who get mad for no reason at all.
Comments