I will never be anything till I break away from me

Ever felt or tried of asking yourself what's your purpose here in this world of ours? What were you ever born to do? What was your goal? Or... why were you even born?

When I was a kid, all that mattered to me was getting everything in this world. I never thought of anyone whom I've never met before. I never cared who was born on that day, who's sick, who's about to die and so many more. I just cared for the objects (yes objects) that mattered to me. But as I grew and my mind evolving (and still is) every second, I started to become curious about the extraordinary things in life. Questions surrounded me everyday, trying to find that right answer. From childish questions to matured ones like for an instance, "How did God, become GOD?". Although up to now, I still can't find that answer to that odd question.


Now, the question that runs into my mind, is...

"What is my purpose here in this world?"


I want to find the answer to that question right there. Are we like heroes who gave their lives to save someone else's? Every single thing happens for a reason, we were born for a reason but we still don't have the answer to that yet. We're still waiting for that right moment and that right day. Sometimes I'd think about "breaking away" from myself to find my own.

Comments

Popular Posts