Done already?

Yep! The title speaks for it. After months of agony and late night sleeps, the school year comes to an end *almost actually*. No more sleepless nights; no more homeworks; no more seatworks and best of all, no more teachers!


Will I miss these things?

Surely... yes. I will miss these things since I have nothing to do this summer. The laughs in the class, the craziness and all of the random things we normally do are now gone. It seems like it was just yesterday when our first class started. Introduction from our TIC *who by the way is cool* telling about himself about *part* his personality and how he looks at his students at a different manner.

We guys are done being 2nd year students. Time to take another step forward as we get closer to reaching our dreams. Who knows, probably someone from our batch might be the best soccer player in the country or even the President of the country. As of now, study is our first priority. The dreams will come in a little later. For hard work pays off =)

Comments

Popular Posts