Yo!!!
Why?
The reason is because that our batch in the school has got to be the best batch ever! Combined with its craziness and how we guys run our minds, make us unite. Sure that some of us don't get along together - but still we have fun. I guess its our "trip" which makes us unique. We write things in the board or draw random things. Hehe!
One of the best or probably the BEST batch I've even been with. Friends for like... 9 years; some 5 and others 2-3 years already and still, no one left. Now I call that loyal :-) A batch I would not ever forget.
Too bad though. Two years from now, all of us will part our own ways. As much as possible we should make the time a lil more useful. College is just 2 steps away *In which it won't take long*. Wherever time may put their lives, may God be with them. Always guide them whatever they do, wherever they go and lots of things. This batch could never be replaced by anything. It stays as 1 group and as 1 clan. Good Luck to all of you! :-)
Ever had a batch like this?
Comments