Life is just too damn boring


Still as a kid, I can conclude that after I reach the age of 20 *in which it won't take long*, life would be too damn boring. In a day, I sit here for like 7 hours just to use the computer.

What else to do?

Nothing more to do here in the house. Reviewing is fun when you have friends over. Have some laughs, watch the tv and other things that you could think of after reviewing for the tests. 




Or bike in the neighborhood, but it's just too damn BORING. It's just like all of the things I would like to do in my life are already accomplished. I've been there and done that. Nothing else to do.

New plans?

So far... YES! Planning to take things a little slower this time. If I take things fast, the outcome will be the same. Boredom interferes with my doings, allowing me to stop. Not that I won't learn the job fast but as much as possible, I'm gonna try to at least cut off with my doings every once and awhile.

Hope my strategy would work in the future

Comments

Popular Posts