Chain Reaction
Yesterday, a couple of my friends and I celebrated cause Christmas vacation has started and yes, christmas was all around. The guys decided to go for a ride (bike) to start the christmas vacation with a bang. We went to Maia Alta just to recover all of our memories from the past few years. Shouting on top of the hill saying your crush's name and all other sorts of weird things. Anyways, that's not the point why I'm telling you guys this. It all started when....
It all started when a friend of mine stared at one single thing (I don't know what the hell was it), then suddenly, his bike waggled allowing him to fall. I told the others that he fell cause he was at the very back and I was just in front of him. After that, my friends rushed to him asking him if he was okay. And he said yeah. Gladly, he only had cuts in his leg.
While talking to him, another friend of mine sat in his saddle of the bike (the bike was sideways). He thought that he was already close to the saddle until, he fell. That's 2 down and 3 to go. We were laughing cause both of them had bad luck. I finally told the others
"Who do you think will be next?"
Hehe, we waited for that moment on who will be the next victim. We knew for sure that it won't take long.
As we were biking, a friend of ours got his chain stuck in one of the spokes. We immediately helped him and when he tested it, his chain got stuck again. So yeah, that was the 3rd one and only two more to go. Now, while I was biking, I saw that my bag was open and not closed. I immediately checked it and without doubt, I already knew my wallet was gone. I was picked in my bag when we were in the canteen that we ate. It's a good thing that my wallet only had 30 pesos. Not meaning to say that I'm rich or anything but at least I'm lucky. So that's four down and one to go.
Continuing the story, we guys were still going on after all of the bad lucks that occurred to us. Then, our friend got the bad luck as well. The pedal of his bike for no reason went out. And yes it sucked like hell. At least, we had a wrench with us making the day a little bit lucky. Hehe, the set was completed. All of us had bad luck but nevertheless, we had fun in our journey :)
Always think positive and not negative even after all of the things that happened to you cause it was already finish. Just laugh about the whole thing and everything else will be just fine
Comments