Life as a 2nd yr

As time passed by, I've been through a lot of times either good or bad as a second year student but not like this in my life as a student. Imagine that you have five assignments to do and the worst thing is that there is a project. Ever had that nice experience before? Well, this is the situation that I'm going through right now.

It all started when one of our teachers told us to accomplish this "one of a kind" project. After the statement, we all relaxed for the week (rest). What we did not know is that the following week ahead of us was going to be a major disaster. Our teachers gave us assignments to work on. Everything was going smooth until everything came crashing down. Some of our teachers gave us these things a few hours ago and the bad thing was that all of those assignments were to be submitted tomorrow. If you're going to ask me if it's hard, I'm telling you, I don't want to talk about it.

Life is just plain hard. It holds us mysteries either it will be good or bad. But of course, that's life. Sometimes you really just have to play it's own game in order to win.

Comments

Popular Posts