Vista Look
Last summer, I noticed that I had a fond for computers. I tried to memorize some of the parts, make some virus pranks and try as much as possible to go with the flow (time). When I went to my friend's house, he told me that he wanted his xp to have a "vista-ish" look. He taught me how to do it and I must say that he did a good job.
As of now, my xp looks like a vista (except for the icons... huhuhu). My cursor and my theme. I'm really having a blast with this "baby" on this computer. The vista look here on my desktop is a little bit ok unlike the other vista themes. Others have transparent themes in which it adds more popularity to the computer itself. Anyways, I'm planning to get that transparent theme some day in this computer.
As of now, my xp looks like a vista (except for the icons... huhuhu). My cursor and my theme. I'm really having a blast with this "baby" on this computer. The vista look here on my desktop is a little bit ok unlike the other vista themes. Others have transparent themes in which it adds more popularity to the computer itself. Anyways, I'm planning to get that transparent theme some day in this computer.
Comments