Ever thought of...

Have you ever thought of a day without something to eat? Have you ever thought of a lifetime without no one to take care of you? These are the questions that enter my head each and everyday of my life (and as far as I’m concerned, you guys are also thinking of these questions). As you guys can see, whatever God has given us, we must appreciate it whether we like it or not.

Poverty is an example. I feel very grateful for what I have today even with the problems that interfere in my life. Problems are simple things in which it waits for an answer. But when it comes to “Poverty,” this is something that all of us should take in a serious manner.


Photographer “Kevin Carter” took a picture of a child crawling to the UN food camp. The boy was malnourished and the food camp was a kilometer away. As the kid was crawling, a vulture was waiting for the child to die. Ever since then, no one knew what happened to the child next. Three months later, Kevin Carter committed suicide due to depression.

As I’ve looked at the pictures that were shown to us, I felt a strange feeling in which I was about to go crazy. Several thoughts went inside my head. It made me realize how simple my complaints were in my life. Eating was never an option for them. Whatever food they may encounter, they eat it..

We guys are really lucky for having our parents who can take care of us and providing us what we need. Now, clear your thoughts about the bad things that happened to your life and learn to care more for others unlike your self.


Comments

Popular Posts