Puerto Trip (the continuation)
Early in the morning, I sensed that my cousin woke up early before his alarm (at about 10 mins. before) and so did I. He went outside of the room and he was talking out loud (yes, he is like that). When I went out the room and we talked about the brownout that happened at around 3 am. He told me that he can't sleep because of the brownout and I told him that I can't sleep because he's shouting inside the room. 5 minutes later, my aunt woke up and went out to talk with us, and then my mom.
When it was 7 am, we decided to eat breakfast but we weren't complete because my other cousin was still asleep. He had a rough night because of my cousin shouting brownout over and over so they told me to wake him up. When I went inside the room, I saw him lying on the bed with his eyes open. He was already awake but he doesn't want to get up and when I told him that we will eat breakfast, he stood up immediately and went to the breakfast table. While eating, I took a glance to the left and what I saw were two billiard tables. The first table was open meaning it's the only one that's being used mostly while the second one was covered in a sheet. So what happened? of course, me and my cousins played billiards all the way.
At around 2 pm, me and my cousins went to buy some fresh halo-halo. The funny thing about that store is that they sell some t-shirts and it says there "WARNING! For tourist/s only" ROFL, that really made me laugh. We went back to the cottage to finish our halo-halo. It was good, but there was just little milk in it but it was fine. At around 2:30, we decided to swim already. The water was a little cold. Big waves were coming in really fast unlike yesterday. At that time, it was low tide so we went a little farther to see the dead corals. While going to the deep I saw some live corals but the only problem was, the wave was too strong. The only solution was to go under to go to the deep.
Fast Forward>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
The trip was a blast and I wish we could do it again sometime with the whole family for more
excitement. It was really a time to relax and to rest our minds. So if you guys plan to go on a vacation (I'm not forcing you), I do suggest you go here.
Comments