Center of everything

Obviously, it is really hard to be the leader of a group. At first, you'll think that everything will turn out ok but in the next second, you'll eventually notice that everything will all fall apart. That is my life I am in as of this moment and so as for the others (you guys know who you are).

Being a leader is a challenge that everyone will pass through. The leader does not mean that everything will be passed through your teammates and just watch them bleed to death. A leader should also respect others doings. In other words, everything should be equal. Of course, all of us are humans. We should always help one another by not talking and commanding the members but to also do their work. Ever heard of the saying "A group is as good as its leaders" This is really true but in my case, I'm the only one who's doing most of the job (at least I have a friend by my side to help).


Nothing will happen if I just brag and brag about this all day long. I got myself into this (well, sorta), then I will get myself out by making the time pass. Well, this is life, I might as well live with it.

To all the leaders out there of any group or any clans etc who are absolutely doing a perfect job:

SALUDO AKO SA INYO!!!

Comments

Popular Posts