Puerto trip

Going to Puerto was really easy because we only took a bus going to Batangas pier. It took us 2 hours for us to go there (good thing there was no traffic). The good thing about the bus is we didn't actually wait for the bus to be full. At first, we were at around............8 or 10 then we got to fill the bus when we were moving. Now, the bad thing, inside the bus was so cold. Especially when I was next to the window.
I just can't take the coldness.Then later my cousin said with a laugh, "Ahahahahahaha, nilalamig" then I said "Eh malamig eh, hindi ko talaga makaya!!." 3 minutes later, he saw my other cousin put up his feet up the chair then my cousin shouted with a laugh......AGAIN "Ahahahahaha, nilalamig rin, ahahahahah."


When we got to the pier, it was hotter than ever. So we got in immediately to buy some tickets. When we were about to go in, the guard said that it was the ticket for the boat and not the right ticket for us to go inside. Then later, my aunt told us that she has a knife, a large knife. When the bags where checked in the x-ray thingy, the knife wasn't detected. It was because that it was covered in a cloth and it was placed in a tupperware. That was the good thing, now, the bad thing was, we were too early. The ship will leave at around 12 and we got there at 10:40. Also, inside, it's also hot and for crying out loud, we will wait for an hour and a half.

It's a good thing that me and my cousin found an air con. The air con was really cool but there was a big fan next beside it. So, half of my body was covered warm air and the other half was covered in cool air. It wasn't that bad to be there inside the building because my cousin didn't get bored and so do I. The 2 of us were walking around to check the place. So far, I know the place already because I went to Puerto before but in White Beach. It was his first time inside there but 5 minutes later, he already knew the place already.

When we were about to ride the ship, my mom talked to a girl because we didn't know where the
boat is. So, the girl gladly helped us and she told us about herself. She said that she goes to that boat every week meaning, she knows the crew there very well. When we were on the boat, my cousin told my other cousin that he wants a picture. So my other cousin agreed but whenever he takes a picture of him, we can't see my cousin in the pic.

The trip wasn't that long, it was a 2 hour trip from the pier to Puerto. It was fun because the ship wasn't crowded with people. We had the chance to sleep outside (actually, I'm the only one who slept outside) but the problem is, it was very hot but that's summer. Anyway, my cousin talked to the girl. The two of them where getting along very well. My cousin didn't want to tell us the truth that she liked her. When I asked him, he said no. It was so hot that I wanted to get back inside the boat to sleep. When I got there, I checked every seat and I saw everyone lying down. It was an every seat for himself so I decided to sleep outside. At the time I woke up, we were near to Puerto already.

When we got to Puerto, we stopped first at the market to buy some food. It didn't take long for them to buy fish. We only waited for 5 or 7 minutes. After that, we went to the resort. The beach was nice and the water was really calm. After some pics, we got in the beach immediately. It was getting deeper every step.

It's not like the beach in Boracay where you can still go as long as you can still reach the ground. In Puerto, if you only take 10 steps, the next thing you know is that you're already under the water with the surface just inches of your head (it includes the tip toe). Luckily, there where rocks there for us to step on but the rocks where sharp. If you take a wrong step, there's a possibility that you might cut yourself.

After some minutes later, my mom and my aunt came in to join the fun. So, we were goofing around and my cousin saw a woman not knowing that the woman was already old. My cousin said, "Hoy, chicks, ang dami, ay mali, matanda na pala yung isa na yon, masyado ng makunat" Ahahahahaha, my aunt told her, "Hoy, nadinig ka!!!" and my cousin said "Ano pakielam ko, totoo naman eh!" So we were laughing all the way because of him. My aunt was laughing hard like she was going to have a heart attack. Then, we decided to eat dinner already. The food was sinigang na bangus. The food was good and it gave me a full stomach. After I ate, I decided to rest first in the cottage. Minutes later, I was already asleep but I can hear them talking outside. When I woke up, I thought it was already morning, at around 4 am but then, they said it was just 9. I was shocked that I only slept for 2 hours.

After the chit-chatting and everything was done, we decided to sleep but we decided to talk more. So my cousin turned the light off. my other cousin said "Kung sosolohin mo yang kamang yan, maglagay ka naman ng bag man lang dyan para walang tumabi sayo." So he quickly agreed. Then we started to talk more about ghosts. Then my cousin shouted out loud "IPIS!!!." Then he quickly got my cousin's slippers and killed the cockroach. After that, we decided to sleep already. Hours later, I woke up not because of the brownout but because of my cousin's shout saying "Brownout, Brownout, Brownout!!!" Then, from that time, I slept all the way until morning.



To be continued.........................>>>


Comments

Popular Posts