Remembering the Past

It was 2004 when a new chapel started a mass beside Mission Hills. Since then, we never went to the Antipolo church but I still remember every building going to the church. Yesterday, I woke up at around 6:30 in the morning to attend a mass at 7:00. To my surprise, the mass was about to end, I reached the Our Father at around 7:05. I felt disappointed that they changed the schedule from 7 to 6.
When I got home at around 7:30, my mom was just resting. I told her on what happened then she just said ok. We decided that we will attend a mass at 11 in the church of Antipolo. I was really excited to see the church once again. I remembered the odor smell in the market, I still remembered every building. It seems that nothing has changed, but when I saw the church (at the outside), everything changed. When I was just a kid, the outside of the church was a huge parking space and now, it's just plain concrete. I don't know on what they are planning to do but I hope that it's going to be a nice place.

Comments

Popular Posts