An Intercept
While doing something really important, for example, downloading a file in limewire then suddenly,the dsl or modem disconnected, that would kinda suck right?
While I was playing a game named Battlefield 1942 awhile ago, an unexpected thing happened to me. I was in the tank going for the enemy flag then suddenly, the game stopped, I thought maybe that
there are too many players that's why I lagged but I eventually saw that I was already at the desktop. An error occurred saying that the game has to be closed for some technical problems. I don't really know what was it but I think that other of my friends in the game also disconnected or I was the only one who got disconnected.
Apparently, we need to kill 14 people to win the game but I wasn't worried about that because our real score was 25 and their score was 13. It's a big gap that's why we don't have to rush.
Comments