Finish at last
Awhile ago, me and my mom went to DFA to finish my form to get my passport. Meaning, I woke up at 5 am just for my passport even though I don't want to go. The good thing about this trip is we didn't actually sat with the others at the ground floor because my mom was working for the government hehehe and we didn't actually wait for a long time (actually, we did huhuhu....... but not that long).
Just imagine a line that never ends, it was like that and I got a bit disappointed because they got delayed in the schedule. Our time was from 10-11, when the time was at 9:50, one of the employees said, "We will now be calling the people that were scheduled from 9-10". It's a good thing that I didn't got impatient because I'm not really the kind of person to hold my patience really well (now, you're getting to know more about me). When it was almost 11, they called out the people who were destined from the time of 10-11. After some names, we were finally called. It wasn't more like an interview, they're just asking if we bought the required items.
The required items were a school ID, a baptismal form, the passport of your parent and their ID. When that was all over, my mom told me that next month, we will be applying VISA and told me that some time, we will live in the US but not next year. It's a good thing that this passport thingy was finished at last.
Comments