A Bad Day To Start Friday
Awhile ago in our Physics class, we decided to play a game of charades. We have two categories, Physics and Movies. The start was really easy, it was just like answering one plus one, while the girls, had a bad start (hehe). Now, on what happened, we scored some baskets but it wasn't enough to bring the girls down, they got up immediately and scored more points than us. Pressure was in our nerves because sir Ramil said that if someone loses, there will be a punishment.
When we got to the last part of the game, I picked the number 13, the movie that sir gave me was entitled "Mulawin The Movie". First of all, I don't like the movie and the second thing is that I will look like a crazy person just trying to act it. When I acted it for the first time, our team got "the" and the "movie" correct, but when it came to the mulawin part, our team didn't answer it correctly. Because of that, the girls stole our chance of winning. Now, the punishment for us guys was to wear an adult size diaper and the girls along with sir Ramil will take a picture of us (of course, with our attire on). This day, was really bad to start Friday.
Comments